Here are some additional resources to help you as you embark on the adventure of a resource project. Writing is one of the primary ways we think through and communicate our research, so I’ve included a couple of professors’ websites on writing that I’ve found helpful.
- UCLA Library’s Research Guide for DH 101
- UCLA Library’s Research tutorial and workbook for Google Drive
- OSU Libraries, Choosing and Using Sources: A Guide to Academic Research (The Ohio State University Press).
- Mike Caulfield, Web Literacy for Student Fact-Checkers
- University of Nottingham Professor of Education Pat Thompson’s blog on academic writing
- London School of Economics Professor Patrick Dunleavy’s site, “Writing for Research”